• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] undesired weapon pickup

It happend today on pavlov's house map. I ran over some dead russian bodys and suddenly there was a little lag (some millisecs) and instead of my G41 rifle i got a russian ppsh and a at-rifle in my hands. I didnt pick them up. I just sprinted over the dead russian bodys (and their weapons).
and my G41 was lost. i looked at the floor but there was nothing.

Happens often when you pick up a second gun. Squad leader with SVT, pick up an MP40 to clear some rooms with, run over another weapon and it drops one or maybe both my weapons for which ever ones i ran over. Don't get it.

Noticed when i ran over another mp40 it picked up some ammo, not sure if that's normal as i thought you had to manually pick up another mp40 to get the ammo, not just run by one. Probably the same bug just a different outcome.

Upvote 0
This bug is quickly becoming one of my most hated as I get it at least once a game. The other day on apartments I'm playing as an axis machine gunner and had picked up a ppsh in addition to the mg-34. I get setup in some ruins to defend the prop house when a friendly sniper goes prone next to me. A few moments later he is killed and drops his sniper rifle. Next my character suddenly throws the mg-34 away and I now have a scoped 98k in my hands, having pressed no buttons at all. :confused:

Upvote 0
yep, this has got me killed a couple of times.

In fact while playing with Mr Ramm himself the game gltiched and picked me up another weapon at the wrong time which lead to me throwing a live satchel on the ground in a room full of mates. I quickly ordered them all out of the room and no one was TK'd, it sure was nice being told by mistuh president that I shouldent be throwing satchels in a room full of people. ( Atleast now I am vindicated !) :rolleyes:

Upvote 0