• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Unable to reach infamy 5 after crash (DLC)

hecferoc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2021
Hello Tripwire team,

Something weird happened to me. So I was fighting the leve 5 infamy boss from the DLC. Right after I eat her my game crashed.

Now when I launch the game and go to the new area My infamy is level 4 I can raise it no matter how many I kill they wont come after me.

I did get the level 5 organ but it shows like I haven't killed the last boss.

If you need any more information let me know

Attachments

• Unable to complete.png
    Unable to complete.png
    719.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Unable to complete.jpg
    Unable to complete.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Infamy 4.jpg
    Infamy 4.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 9
I've encountered this exact same error. The screenshots match what I'm seeing as well. Submitted the Unreal Engine bug report. Even with this error, I'm still able to proceed with the rest of the story. But in the quest log and the Infamy screens show just as the original reporter shows.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna add to this as well. Though my situation is a bit different. I did all of the side missions, main missions and activities I could before doing the bounty hunters at Plover Island. So that way I could just get right to fighting each of them in a row and getting them all done and then finishing the story up. I got to Admiral Barbara Terranova, made her appear, started attacking her, took a little bit of health off of her and then the game crashed straight to desktop. But for some reason the achievement you get for killing her pop up on my monitor. So I launched the game, got back in and infamy level was at 4 and the bar was full. Killed bounty hunters and she still spawned thankfully. I managed to kill her this time and advance the infamy level to 5. Allowing me to continue the game. Eventually I finished the main stuff and did all the newer side stuff added to the base game, found and ate all the questers etc. I got almost every achievement. But that's where the bug is. For whatever reason the Island Queen achievement is bugged. Even though everything is done and completed at Plover Island. Everything was found and completed. Story is done. It's at 100%. Everything in the base game is done, along with everything added by the dlc. Tried restarting the game to trigger it. But nothing. I even tried doing a new game and seeing if that would magically trigger it. But still nothing. I hope some kind of fix can be made for this. Cuz I'd be lying if I said missing that one achievement wasn't bugging me like crazy and I'm definitely not gonna do another full playthrough for just that one achievement. I'm not crazy enough to do that.

Upvote 0