• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Ultimate Edition items missing, no further updates from support ticket (Xbox Series X)

GingerBoi175

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2024
I had an issue back in January where I had purchased both the Ultimate Edition Upgrade and the Cosmetic Pass on Xbox as they were discounted. All items from the Cosmetic Pass are present and some items from the Ultimate Edition Upgrade are present, but the majority of the items from the Upgrade like characters, certain other cosmetics and the entire Armory Pass 2 are missing from my game. I haven't been able to find a way to access these items so I sent a support ticket to hopefully have this resolved. Initially I had sent my purchase proof as requested but after on the 30th January I had an update informing that the ticket has been put forward for further support. I have not heard anything back from support since.

Is there anything I can do or anyone I can contact to have this chased up or am I stuck waiting? Thanks.