• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Ultimate edition bug

Thank you for your response, however part of the problem is every time I create a ticket it provides me with no number, just says ticket submit and I receive no response email with a number for tracking the issue.
And you have verified your spam folder isn't getting these emails? Is the email you used to sign up for this account the same one you used for the support site?

Upvote 0
Yes I have checked my spam, trash, and every possible location, yes it is the same email used for this site.
Thank you for confirming with me, we see your tickets and they have been responded to.

However it does look like the email system is having a bit of an issue today and we are working to get it addressed. If you log into the system you should see your active tickets and the replies until that is fixed.

Upvote 0
Thank you for confirming with me, we see your tickets and they have been responded to.

However it does look like the email system is having a bit of an issue today and we are working to get it addressed. If you log into the system you should see your active tickets and the replies until that is fixed.
Thank you for your response and assistance with this issue. I will continue to check in and see if I can open the current tickets.

Upvote 0