• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI! Thanks for Potato achievements.

swenor27

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Poznań, Poland
Thank You.

I had a blast with these (running for an hour and hoarding guns just to sell them - haha ridiculous but funny), and finally after a year I got my last on KF achievo.
Today will be a crazy day of dosh farming, so all KF freaks I know get those missing achievos.

PS - I bet You were tired with all those gamers moaning and *****ing about missing achievos, but hey, we are like children - You have to clean our diapers/nappies but You still love us :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ren~
Dont try to get the Uber Tuber on Aperture, its not whitelisted anymore. That means no perk leveling on Aperture either.

The golden potato still works though.

I didnt worry about the stats, and I played as zerker, so unless I did over 100,000 damage in melee damage, then I didnt notice. Instead of playing with others, I just used the mutator, played on easy, and played with myself. I figured, as a zerker, all I need was a katana, and I could find an axe somewhere, ammo packs for bulops that dropped, and all zeds were easy to outrun.

Upvote 0
Are you sure? Did you restart the game and make sure the changes had stuck?
This is what I did:
1) solo game - got some headshots - quit, restarted - no progress saved
2)started listen server - got some headshots - quit, restarted - progress saved! then quit steam, logged on and progress was still there
3)dedicated server - EXACTLY same situation as listen server

BTW Why did TWI put Aperture on greylist? I don't get it.

EDIT
Aperture is whitelisted http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1089912&postcount=9

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Many many thanks TWI for making this two achievements available again <3

Just one question...i remember that in one of the previous updates dropped weapon didnt stay after finishing a wave, so it is impossibile to left them all in front of the trader and sell them at last?! Beginner is the best "difficulty" to obtain more money right?

Yes ok, those were two questions...

Cheers^^

Upvote 0
Just one question...i remember that in one of the previous updates dropped weapon didnt stay after finishing a wave, so it is impossibile to left them all in front of the trader and sell them at last?! Beginner is the best "difficulty" to obtain more money right?

When waves start, any weapons on the ground disappear, but you can still collect weapons during a wave and drop them outside the trader, then sell them during the trader time.

And yes, mobs give more money on lower difficulties. You get more mobs on harder ones, but it doesn't give you more net cash.

Also, that's two questions :p

Upvote 0
And yes, mobs give more money on lower difficulties. You get more mobs on harder ones, but it doesn't give you more net cash.

So the easyest way to get 70.000 is playing on higer difficulties or lower ones and keep scavenging random weapons?

Edit: Ok just tryed, started Biotics Lab on beginner long first wave 14 zeds spawned 634$ earned at the end of the wave, started on HoE 34 zeds spawned and 414$ earned at the end, so beginner seems the way :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Edit: Ok just tryed, started Biotics Lab on beginner long first wave 14 zeds spawned 634$ earned at the end of the wave, started on HoE 34 zeds spawned and 414$ earned at the end, so beginner seems the way :p

Probably doesn't even matter. You'll get a negligible difference bearing in mind how much dosh you actually need.
You'll spend far more time just farming cash via falling + medicing or some other method.

What's probably more important is that on Beginner, you can dick around and not die, as opposed to on HoE if a stray gorefast gets through, he'll quite probably kill someone without armour.

Upvote 0
So the easyest way to get 70.000 is playing on higer difficulties or lower ones and keep scavenging random weapons?

technically the easiest way to get the 70k is to download the faked players mut host a listen server on beginner and set the players to 99, will get the 70k after 3 rounds

Upvote 0