• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI Forums New Record

Just so you know, what I and others posted here was all in good fun. None of us really are elitist pricks (just Elitist Pricks) and none of use think members with more posts or an earlier join date are worth more than others. Respect is all that counts, and if a newbie pees on the leg of a veteran it's easier to tell him "hey, watch it, that guy was here longer than you" than to tell him why he shouldn't piss him off in more detail. That doesn't mean earlier join dates or higher post-counts give you auto-respect or something. There is no way to meassure the respect a community member enjoys here in numbers so the numbers are completely worthless.
I am not your Elitist Prick master, nor any other type of master. If the Elitist Prick club wants you to join, Nestor (who founded the club) will contact you. If you want to join the club, contact Nestor. Just be aware that the club was founded as a joke a while back. The social group was a joke and still is. There is nothing to it than one thread in the social group subforum where nothing of value has ever been discussed. It serves nothing more than providing the backdrop for the running gag of calling someone with a high post-count an "Elitist Prick".
No underground conspiracy, no secret club, no credo or way of life. Nothing. Just a running gag.

So change your attitude right back and either forget about it or contact Nestor.

(sorry for being serious again. I just wasn't sure whether you understood it was all just a joke. Sarcasm is hard to convey in text.)

Upvote 0