• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Turn the music off

DeltaElite121

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2011
I'm talking about the music WHILE I'm playing. It's good music, but it's distracting, particularly when I'm listening to shot direction.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I personally like having the music on in-game, but oh well. Go to your options menu, go into audio, and adjust the slider so that music volume is 0, and that's your problem solved. :)

private_douglas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2011
www.heroesofstalingrad.com
So even when you slide the sound to 0 volume, you still hear things like the capture jingle thingy? Or do you actually hear the musical score even with sound all the way down?

(Personally, I love what the music adds to the gameplay)

teapot156

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2011
It just get really old, and it has nothing to do with performance. The music wouldn't impede performance anyway.

saprize

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2013
Would also like to be done, really annoying when your in battle and all the suddenly load orchestra music starts playing very high and turning it off in the menu does not do anything, i still hear it in menu screen or server list, and i still hear it in game randomly. Very annoying since i want to hear if an enemy is close or someone shooting close etc etc, please make this an option to turn it off if possible.