• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Presents Will Be At PAX: East!

Sat, Apr 23, 2022​

2:00 PM - 3:00 PM​

Albatross Theatre​

Please join the team from Tripwire in the Albatross Theater on Saturday April 23rd at 2PM ET as we share some exciting details about our upcoming releases and game updates for 2022 and beyond.We'll explore what is happening in the world of the award-winning Chivalry 2. Go undercover as the world’s greatest spies and get your first look at the recently announced game, Deceive Inc. - a tense multiplayer game of subterfuge, deduction, and ingenuity set in the groovy world of international espionage. And even get the inside scoop on a new and unannounced game from Tripwire Presents that you won't want to miss! For those joining us in person at the panel, Tripwire cosplay is always encouraged & there will be time for Q&A as well as some awesome PRIZE GIVEAWAYS! We're looking forward to seeing you in Boston! If you can't make it, no sweat! Catch the panel streamed LIVE on the PAX Twitch Channel!

Come on by and say hi, and learn about some of the amazing games we work on with our partners! And if you are an indie dev, the team will be out and about asking how we can best help bring your awesome project to life!

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 256 featured items
  • Love
Reactions: utek and AK12
I'm still crossing my fingers for a new Killing Floor announcement, but maybe it's a bit too early still? That would be eons better than the tease we had last time about "plenty of new things for the franchise" only to get another year of updates instead :/

But hey, maybe that secret project will be interesting! Eager to know what that might be.

Upvote 0
I'm still crossing my fingers for a new Killing Floor announcement, but maybe it's a bit too early still? That would be eons better than the tease we had last time about "plenty of new things for the franchise" only to get another year of updates instead :/

But hey, maybe that secret project will be interesting! Eager to know what that might be.
KF3 would be fine,but i more interested in another franchise that should get a 3 at its end ...RED ORCHESTRA 3

huh RO3 on Unreal 5 that would be a dream come true.

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0