Transparency option for HUD

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SingeDebile

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2006
I really hope there will be a transparency option, because from what ive seen of the gameplay video's there are too many giant bits of opaque text popping up on the screen... also the HUD items themselves are comically large, (reminds me of DOD2 in a not good way)

I feel this wouldnt be hard to implement and would really help those of us that dont need constant reminders and directions an easier time of seeing the enemy etc...

*Edit* watching the video again seems most of the icons are ok, but It would still be nice to have a transparency option

Last edited:
Reactions: Flogger23m

Tom Hanks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2010
I'd actually prefer an assigned key that would make the hud visible as long as you hold it, and then once released your screen will just be an unblocked POV.

GeneralGinger

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2011
RO had a transparency setting on it, along with the option to remove it completely(did this once never again, but was crazy.)so it should have one in.

teemu92

Grizzled Veteran
May 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
Yeah, if it has the same settings as RO1 like hud size, hud transparency, text size & how many lines are in killfeed & text chat and to completely remove hud.

I think they should add all these, i myself like to play on the smallest size hud you can.

Tzako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 21, 2011
Belgium
The big icons you're talking about are brought up with the "T" key and don't stay indefinitely