• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Transformation of a Model

Some women are more attractive than others. There is no way around that.

True but giving numbers and constantly saying "she's ugly, blah blah, I've seen better, blah blah blah" etc is just lame and immature. If you're not attracted to her that's okay, but giving numbers is something I'd expect from a 15 year old.

Upvote 0
I guess those Super Hot chicks you see on mags and billboards and TV are too good to be true. I am ashamed of these models, they are basicly transformed into something else! She is not pretty at all, the computer does everything. I guess people are right, Computers perfect people to look more pretty than anything else in real life.

The music industry is the same way. Once you learn what pitch correction sounds like, you'll have a hard time listening to the radio ever again. About 90% of the vocals I hear today are corrected, I'd bet.

It's hard to hear, but you can hear it if you pay attention and have a good ear.

Upvote 0
The music industry is the same way. Once you learn what pitch correction sounds like, you'll have a hard time listening to the radio ever again. About 90% of the vocals I hear today are corrected, I'd bet.

It's hard to hear, but you can hear it if you pay attention and have a good ear.
Very few (pop) bands/singers geared toward youth are actually very talented. Most of it is just "studio magic" and many couldn't sing their way out of a wet paper bag yet millions of foolish people ignorantly idolize them as having great musical ability. But that's to be expected with pop music which values the "end product" over actual real ability & talent & substance.

Upvote 0