• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Total War series

It seems to be lacking a lot of factions. Creative Assembly have confirmed it's currently Dwarves, Vampire Counts, Orcs & Goblins and possibly Empire.

That means that the following factions are missing: Bretonnians, Skaven, Tomb Kings, Ogre Kingdoms, High Elves, Dark Elves, Kislev, Dogs of War, Wood Elves, Chaos Dwarves, Lizardmen, Warriors of Chaos, Demons of Chaos and Beastmen.

Now that's either somehow related to the End Times with various factions disappearing/being squashed or some will appear as DLC. It's strange timing releasing a game set in the Old World when everything is up in the air regarding 9th Ed.

Upvote 0
Tbh I would have preferred a Warhammer 40k game of this scale. I can just imagine the carnage that such a game would show hehe. Just picture an Imperator Titan striding across the battlefield while hundreds of Adeptus Astartes fight in it's shade against whatever traitorous or alien opponents happen to be in their way alongside the Imperial Guard. I wouldn't stop jizzing for a week.

Upvote 0