• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Too many Agent Smiths

ftw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2009
I have been noticing this and I bet everybody else has too that every server now has at least one or 2 agent smiths whats wrong with the other characters its just annoying. I mean he does look cool but not everybody has to be him The other 3 are a lot cooler . What are your thoughts on the matter?

Who's Agent Smiths?

Oh this guy...
smithgun.jpg

Nope, I only saw him and his clones in the Matrix.

Upvote 0
I guess it's because he suits to the maps better than the rest. The foundry worker will suit in foundry, the hazman dude suits in the biotics lab, DJ Scully suits in Manor (or it seems like that to me), and the agent suits in every map. He's like a cooler version of the old models.

Personally I use the foundry worker most of the time because he's the least used.

Upvote 0
In my experience, DJ Scully seems to be BY FAR the most overused skin.

But groups of Agent Wilkes work well, since he looks almost exactly like a Combine Soldier off of Half Life 2, and they always work in groups! Just mod him to use the Combine Soldier voice and you'll have Half-Life Killing Floor...

Upvote 0
who wouldn't love running around in a tux with sun glasses and a hand cannon? i also have to say there is a lot of variety in the skins i am seeing and when i do play on a full server if there is more than just me in the Wilkes skin which looks more like a competent military force than when you have a few skater skin od some of the standards

Upvote 0
I like all the new skins except the Hazmat one, personally. Wilkes has the whole "power armor" thing going for him that so many people like, Scully appeals to the civilian crowd, and the foundry worker is just plain well done. Hazmat guy looks too much like Quasimodo for my tastes.

Upvote 0
I generally found that the soldiers were used more often than the cops, so it makes sense the most badass militaristic uber solider available would be the most popular choice. And they look great in groups. Makes sense.

Break case to uber solider in event of mutant attack.

The others make more sense as survivors per-say, but wilkes looks more like the kinda fellah that goes in to clean up the mess. With extreme prejudice.

Upvote 0