• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tone down the Electric boat bounty hunter in infamy rank 10

UberDoot

May 20, 2020
In rank 10 Infamy the bounty hunter is spamming the boat with electric shock sometimes i even got 4 stack of it and cant do nothing about it.

The only way to fight them effectively without risking yourself is wait for them to drop that mine and then throwing back at them.

For me this is just makes the pace of the game slower and not fun anymore.

In my road from infamy 0-9 i really enjoy fighting bounty hunter because they provide challenge. And most importantly a fair fight you feel like a real maneater that can tear down everything, but

Is not fun anymore to have that kind of battle, right now i am pretty much avoiding the bounty hunter because they are a pain to fight.

I think it'd be nice if, after beating all the named bounty hunters, you could somehow choose to enable/disable further bounty responses so you can mess around more. Also, aside from the electric addition, I felt like most of the named bounty hunters really didn't feel very unique.

Last edited:
Upvote 0