• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To TWI

Nagels

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2006
West Cork, Ireland
After speaking with some buddies about all that's good with RO I figured a ground level post might be the thing to do.

Everyone waits with baited breath for what's next after RO.
This game as it is brings gamers back to what the genre really ought to be, teamwork and workable gameplay.

Whatever the next game will be dont lose sight of what has given the current game a degree of longevity over any other games ppl have played.

The new games come and go.....but RO still acts as a magnet and is uncomparable (thus far) to anything else out there.

I guess my summary wuld be that you guys utilise all that has made RO great for the next eagerly awaited instalment from TWI.

Well it's not even that unique, most nights more people will be playing Project Reality mod for BF2. If you haven't played PR dont nag it, because in public PR play there is 100x more teamwork then public RO games.

Anyway I'm 99% sure the next TW game will expand on RO's gameplay rather then make something completely different. Wether it's still ww2 or not I have no idea.

Upvote 0