• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To PS3 or not to PS3

warhawks fun, i got the headset most servers have a few ppl talking
you will suck for the first few days. its a 3rd person bf except with maps that are really huge(easily bigger than ro) and these maps have dogfights, vehicle and infantry fights at the same time

the infantry combat is mediocre, nothing special, the best part for me is the warhawks, which are really fun vehicles are ok

and a lot of ppl play it

controls take a while to get used to

Upvote 0
If I didnt invest so much into my pc then I would have considered thinking about getting a ps3.

Ps3 > 360 any day of the week!

The other reason would be that I had to give my ps2 away cos I could never get control of the telly anyway!

I will wait until they drastically drop the price until I get one cos I know I'l hardly get to use it other then watching films :(

Upvote 0
PSWii60.jpg

Fits right in.

Upvote 0
PSWii60.jpg

Fits right in.
Man, please do tell how the 360 controller feels compared to a PS3/PS2 one!!

Especially that left stick that seems to be in a gay position forcing you to stretch your left thumb beyond human capability in order to use it.

By the way, this is a serious question and in no way a diss to the 360 as I'm getting one for GTA IV but am still very worried about the 360 controller amongst other things.

Upvote 0
Honestly I think the 360 controller is the best one ever made. I've been trying to get used to the PS3 controller but I keep reaching for the buttons thinking they're the other stick.
So that left stick is not out of reach? how you think it would perform if you use it to steer a car in-game?

And I forgot to add that picture of your multiple setups is badass!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It may look awkward but it feels really natural. Never had any problems with racing games. I feel very awkward using the sixaxis but it's getting better the more I play with it.

Just got home from the grand opening of best buy and I picked up warhawk with the headset. Waiting for the headset to charge then I'm going to try it out.

Upvote 0