• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Music] This years Eurovision competitors of Finland

So, what's the difference between their shallow pop-song and that of the other contestants? It's getting harder and harder for me to get a real difference between the songs from year to year. Apart from the few rebels who submit something crazy.
Doesn't affect their rating in the end as much as it should though as it seems.

I mostly watched the end where they give the points because I love accents and I gotta ask: What was wrong with that swedish guy?:D

EDIT: Also lol@Germany.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i couldn't understand why the isreali song got so far in the competition, now i do... nice to see there is a big jewish community in san marino.
finland and spain had the only songs i would bear hearing on the radio all summer, but that russian song i really don't think they will play that crap on the radio here

so touching to see people of nations across europe and beyond, get together and put their good taste and objectiveness aside. to unite in total harmony and give each other points based on ethnicity, nationalism and religion...
what a glorious day for mankind...

edit: it was better in the old days when apparently in most eastern countries people didn't have phones or tv, so they had a professional jury giving out their points, guess people there aren't used yet, to voting for something good... :p i kid, i kid! now start bashing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0