• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This guy...

Dolan

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
So I was watching farfromsubtle watch the Killing Floor 2 PS4 announcement trailer...
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaho2EF-CI4 at 0:48)

And I saw this in the chat
4220662c54d7113e86596ddd71408410.png

I almost lost my s**t, some people just don't know... #ZedsNotZombies

people are truly ignorant and don't understand how unique KF really is.

Exactly, and they don't even look like zombies!

Zombies =
66ec489bd2293c9054d039ccb29b0925.png

See, they are more human like.

Zeds =
b72cf7506fe910c09e3d92bd902107b1.png

Now look at these Zeds, BOOM!. They look like the monsters your older brother said were under your bed at night!

These people need to realize the difference between Zeds and Zombies.
#ZedsNotZombies

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah man this it totally worth a thread haha somebody in a stream doesn't like the game yeah this is really worth taking up space on the already faltering state of this forum nice man

That was not my point at all, I was saying he called them zombies. Where did you get me saying anything about him not liking the game? Please don't make false and silly assumptions.

Upvote 0
Console gamers getting confused about it.
Anyway i'm not really happy that they are releasing KF2 on console i was hoping that this would be a PC Exclusive only with the many console exclusive games out there as is it would only be fair to have this be a PC Exclusive like it's predecessor. That being My Two Cents.

Upvote 0
Bringing Killing Floor 2 to console is only making the fanbase of the game bigger, and isn't that a good thing? It shouldn't bother me and you or anybody that plays on PC that a console player is able to play it. I and many other people believe in Tripwire and that they can make this successful.

I know Tripwire also wouldnt downgrade the PC version like some of the people have said.

Upvote 0
I believe he was commenting on the new wave of forum posters (like 2014+) there's not much depth to them as individuals it seems... It appears all they can do is rant/rave.

Clarification: He thinks new threads, proposed by new members, are garbage... (more then likely.. i think? i dunno...)

A condescending post is a condescending post.

A new member wants to stir the community juices. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

It gets us all talking about relevant things such as the difference between zombies and zeds.

:/

That's just my opinion though.

It's better than a completely dead forum of people just moaning "I want the game. I want the game".

Upvote 0
Exactly, and they don't even look like zombies!

Zombies =
66ec489bd2293c9054d039ccb29b0925.png

See, they are more human like.

Zeds =
b72cf7506fe910c09e3d92bd902107b1.png

Now look at these Zeds, BOOM!. They look like the monsters your older brother said were under your bed at night!

These people need to realize the difference between Zeds and Zombies.
#ZedsNotZombies

Left 4 Dead uses infected. Common Infected and Special Infected the term Zombie is only used by the survivors at the beginning of the campaign were they dont know whats happening. Pay attention dude.

Upvote 0