• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This game has become...

DvstR

Sep 5, 2011
...annoying to play.
I'm not sure why i even try to open the game lately, because i end up quitting shortly afterwards (or getting a ctd to help me on my way) because of issues with the game.
Now i'm not talking about gameplay issues, eventho there might be some it's still not what i mean.
This game is so... broken.
Performance is down the toilet and there is so many stupid issues in the game its infuryating (spellcheck not so veryvery good).

Earlier today i joined a game of TE-Barracks on a server which worked fine with others.
What proceeds to happen is constant suicide upon spawn.
"Why?" i asked and check over spawn window yet again.
I die a couple of more times (by suicide, instant at spawn)
I double check that elite-rifleman in hurpdurp squad is my slot and try again.
*DEAD*
OK great
again.
*DEAD*
/rage and check yet again, and equip revolver in class selection.
*POOF*
i spawn are able to live !GASP!
10 seconds later... i kid you not.. C TO THE F#

Reactions: DiedTrying
if you try to change class or guns while you're alive you suicide. i'm not fond of it either. i like the old way of acknowledging that you want to change guns or class and doing it the next time you spawn. in rO if all there was available were rifleman, i would constantly check the classes and if an automatic gun opened i would type suicide in console to get it immediately..

Upvote 0
Oh boy just leave the game already.
I have no problems at all, go rant somewhere else.

Ever heard of patches and patience ?
This aint EA or some money sucker.

TWI will fix the game, they always did, the people are too fed up by the big money game cloning giants, so they kinda expect the same or something ?

Nope TWI is indie like the others stated, TWI will fix the bugs/issues.
I am glad when bf 3 is released, less of those people hopefully reading the forums makes me feel kinda sad.

Reactions: DasFist
Upvote 0
I have no problems at all, go rant somewhere else.
Ever heard of patches and patience ?
This aint EA or some money sucker.
Just because YOU have no problem with the game doesn't mean the game is clear of issues. You either are lucky or you are not very observant, i don't know which (i mean no offense by this).

Sure patches will come, TWI is quite good with that actually. Wasn't too long ago i saw they updated killing floor.

But even if they are a Indie company they do the same thing alot of developers do. Which is releasing games too soon.

Reactions: DasFist
Upvote 0