• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Then we will see Killing Floor 2 ?

I'd love to see something improved, although it's perfect the way it is, it would be cool to have a major reworking or a big mod for KF that increases the graphics if nothing else, my pc can handle it on max res/graphics with 70+fps so i'm sure a graphical improvement (mod OR game will both be fine for me) will be awesome.

BTW I'm running it at 1920x1080 with maxed out graphics and i'm loving it!

Upvote 0
No need for a second

No need for a second

I find this game fine as it is, due to it having no story line. The game is simple, you go out in some place in the world, kill hundreds, maybe thousands of zombies, kill the Patriarch, and then your screen goes black, and you proceed to a new map. So? What would we do in number 2? Sure they could add more perks, or make the levels go higher, but couldn't they do that in an update? I would love to get higher perk levels and not have to pay a cent for it. In my opinion, there is not need for a second.

Upvote 0
New game mods would be nice... though Im not that into PvP, having two teams against each other and the specimens would be hilarious.

Also new gamemode such as having a series of linked maps - in a campaign, so that players start from map one and must continue through. Latecomers must be accepted by vote and cost x% for each new arrival as the party progresses.
Same with players that die. x% cost in

Upvote 0
3 years passed since the first game was release. Engine is already morally outdated and the game has been living only through the efforts of the community. Maybe it's time to breathe new life into this project and cease to develop trash like "The Ball"?
Skontsentirrovat all the power and resources to create a new project - Killing Floor 2

The Ball is an excellent game. It was not developed by TWI, but by TEOTL. TWI is only the publisher of the game. The fact you don't like it does not mean it is trash. Brain too small to push the ball in the right direction?
Why would you want KF2 if you only clocked 72 hours on KF?
Breath new life into your brain, and stop being narrow-minded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Ball is an excellent game. It was not developed by TWI, but by TEOTL. TWI is only the publisher of the game. The fact you don't like it does not mean it is trash. Brain too small to push the ball in the right direction?
Why would you want KF2 if you only clocked 72 hours on KF?
Breath new life into your brain, and stop being narrow-minded.

I have 580 hour with KF and I have all perk on level ( 7 ) and I have all achivements only need the X-Mas achivements and I dont want KF 2 ! Me enough the KF 1 ! Just keep support the TW team and its enough for me ! The graphic is not important ! I play on 1920x1080 all max and its enough for me !

Upvote 0
I have 580 hour with KF and I have all perk on level ( 7 ) and I have all achivements only need the X-Mas achivements and I dont want KF 2 ! Me enough the KF 1 ! Just keep support the TW team and its enough for me ! The graphic is not important ! I play on 1920x1080 all max and its enough for me !

+1

Totally agree. More game modes would be nice, more content, maps etc.
Though id like to a hard level than HoE. And an increase in perk levels to 10 maybe! :)

Upvote 0
Stop lying. There's no lvl 7 which means you don't know whats the max level lol

Upvote 0
Stop lying. There's no lvl 7 which means you don't know whats the max level lol

They probably mean that they have maxed out the bar in the Perk Screen. When you reach level 6 you can still see the grey bar go from left to right as you get more kills, headshots, damage etc.... for each perk.

Basically double the numbers of level 6.

I have 2 perks on 7... and one close. Once a perk reaches level 7 the bar is shown as full.

Upvote 0
This doesn't mean anything because you don't know the actual xp requirement for lvl "7". Its possible IF TWI even implement more levels the gap to be way bigger than you think it is right now.

Youre right in regards that it means nothing. But if you check the amount of damage/headshorts/zeds killed etc that it takes for a perk at level 6 to get to level 7, its x2 what it was at level 6.

I hope those gaps would be be something like x3 for 7, x5 for 8, x7 for 9 and x10 for 10 - for what it was for Level 6. More reason to keep playing! :)

Upvote 0
Lol at parts of this thread. Especially the parts where people say things along these lines, "Everything is great the way it is! I just want more _______ and ______ and some more ______ and possibly a _______."

Upgrading to UT3 (or hypothetically speaking, 4 by the time KF2 could be released) would make it much easier to add custom everything on an even higher level. The reason being that it is the natural progression of things. As things advance (gaming, technology) the majority of people ride that wave of advancement with a handful in front and a larger handful behind. Imagine how many people fluent in UDK (3) would pounce on the opportunity to show their amazing skills to make maps,skins,mods,etc for a strong community of fans following their game. There are some amazingly talented people that could make the zombie killing experience rise to a whole new level. Including the Dev team I'm sure.

If you like KF the way it is that's great! Keep playing it. Personally, I welcome the thought of a sequel. Bigger maps with advanced FX. New hideous monsters to destroy with an upgraded physics engine. More advanced scripting for custom scenarios. Time will tell what TW decides to do but I say bring it on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0