• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 The Way Things Are

After playing a considerable amount of time playing ro2 single player (on Hero difficulty) and comparing it against ro2 multiplayer, I have found that the single player version is a bit cleaner than multiplayer, sure there's a lot of bugs still there but it puts me back in my shoes in the good old days of ro2 before rising storm came in. I am writing this because i want to express my feelings of the game and why it doesn't feal appealing to me sometimes.

First of all weapon damage is vastly increased in singleplayer but when compared to the multiplayer side of the plate it is usually reduced to 2 or 3 shot kills even getting a headshot and seeing the blood spit out and the person doesn't dye, this sometimes happens in the game but I never experienced it before rising storm came in but only until now. The second and third thing I want to talk about are recoil and dying, if I switch the manual bolting feature on in the options menu recoil is reduced (On The Bolt action Rifles) and has a upward pull and no shake but when this is turned off or in cover it behaves as intended watch the video.

As for dying in the game the camera should stay with the player model for a few seconds until re spawn.
And my last complaint is with the mg34, The belt its incorrect in the game as i have a picture of the proper loading of the ammunition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyC-6mjLRE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGhukL2X5juus8unlaQyiBg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jplVTWmk86I

Attachments

• belt2.jpg
    belt2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • belt1.jpg
    belt1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • 236830_2013-09-19_00002.jpg
    236830_2013-09-19_00002.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everyday I go on the forums and see stupid complaints and they need to stop. I'm sorry to say this and I am not being a troll or anything but all you guys do is complain about little stuff, you guys always complain about RO2 and Rising Storm everyday.

I really have nothing to complain about and nobody else should have a problem because to be honest everything is perfectly fine and one guy complains about the MG34 and how the belt is not correct, who cares? nobody. The MG34 is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everyday I go on the forums and see stupid complaints and they need to stop. I'm sorry to say this and I am not being a troll or anything but all you guys do is complain about little stuff, you guys always complain about RO2 and Rising Storm everyday.

I really have nothing to complain about and nobody else should have a problem because to be honest everything is perfectly fine and one guy complains about the MG34 and how the belt is not correct, who cares? nobody. The MG34 is perfectly fine.

It just looks unprofessional mate and im not complaining its just sad that they didn't look at a real mg34 or 42 belt

Upvote 0