• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The vault dosh sitting in my vault, what's the purpose?

Dannboyo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2019
Hi, i'm Dann long time fan of the Killing floor franchise and huge Killing floor 2 fan. I wanted to talk about the use of all the vault dosh that accumulates during the playtime and about it in general, so i've been directed here from one of the users of the Discord server. I have around 1k hours in kf2 and i got around 120 milion vault dosh in my vault right now, so i was thinking other than unlocking vault crates by collecting the vault dosh, would be cool if there was a way to invest all that vault dosh that sits there in the vault without a true purpose. Now i have no idea in what way the players could invest it, i was thinking maybe every 20-25 milion vault dosh the players could use it for something that isn't just more vault crates. Like weapons attachments or maybe something less complicated put in the game but that adds depth to the game. Let's start a conversation about this shall we?