• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ship

There are a few exponential effect bugs. Like you can get your entertainment down quickly by grabbing all the magazines in a stack and reading them all at once, or rapidly clicking a passenger/hunter to get your Social/Sanity down.

I also seem to randomly hit pockets of low fps for no apparent reason, they last for a few minutes then go away.

Upvote 0
2ltben said:
There are a few exponential effect bugs. Like you can get your entertainment down quickly by grabbing all the magazines in a stack and reading them all at once, or rapidly clicking a passenger/hunter to get your Social/Sanity down.

I also seem to randomly hit pockets of low fps for no apparent reason, they last for a few minutes then go away.

For the FPS drop, are you talking SP or MP? Haven't had any in MP, but in SP, with bots it's quite normal, for any source game for that matter. Since they are using up more CPU cycles and all.

Upvote 0
Lionel-RIchie said:
Now I read that there are no AI "innocents" wandering around the ship in this version...is this true?

I'm trying to debate whether or not to get the game...I wish they'd have a free weekend :p

Its an option to have AI innocents on the ship, the server can set it. I really want to get it because I love the HL1 version, and the only really bad things I have heard about it is because its opening day, and noobs dont know what to do so they just randomly kill everyone :p

Upvote 0
There isn't THAT much random killings, there are other more pressing conserns... hitboxes are TOO BIG, it's hard to pass a person on a walkway, walking water faucet bugs, servers are few and mostly laggy. The game seems really chaotic & repetitive at the same time, wierd.

My first impression - bland, and frankly, a bit boring... hope some new balances / features will move things along a bit.

RIght now, I'll still try to be frustrated and angry at occurrances of stupidity right here, in RO :D

Upvote 0