• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The retailer thread

No, the german version got Cyborgs and Generals was totally cut in the ground! I dont care for the swatiskas that will be definitly cut out of the game but I want blood!
Interesting - I have a german version of Red Alert 2 at home, uncensored. As is the original german version of Generals, which I also have at home (bought on release day, approximatly one week before it was indexed).
The first C&C - called "Der Tiberiumkrieg" in Germany - was cut. Cutscenes were removed or changed, People replaced with Droids. The same happened to the first Red Alert. IIRC, the third game (second in Tiberium Story Line, "Operation Tiberian Sun") was also cut, but it was a bit less ridiculous/heavely cut. Red Alert 2 - atleast my version, which I bought some years after it's release - was unchanged (and released with a 16+ rating, as you can see on the USK website). Generals was released uncut, indexed a week later and replaced with the cut Gener

Upvote 0
Interesting - I have a german version of Red Alert 2 at home, uncensored. As is the original german version of Generals, which I also have at home (bought on release day, approximatly one week before it was indexed).
The first C&C - called "Der Tiberiumkrieg" in Germany - was cut. Cutscenes were removed or changed, People replaced with Droids. The same happened to the first Red Alert. IIRC, the third game (second in Tiberium Story Line, "Operation Tiberian Sun") was also cut, but it was a bit less ridiculous/heavely cut. Red Alert 2 - atleast my version, which I bought some years after it's release - was unchanged (and released with a 16+ rating, as you can see on the USK website). Generals was released uncut, indexed a week later and replaced with the cut Gener

Upvote 0
Are you sure you don't mix up Red Alert 1 and Red Alert 2? usk.de does not mention an 18+-rating for RA2:

http://www.usk.de/titelsuche/titelsuche/?tx_uskdb_list[action]=search&tx_uskdb_list[controller]=Title&cHash=c88f86b2b231b3fbf76fa8f7c3e3b73d

Edit: Damn it, forum software is breaking the link. Removed hyperlink, c&p the link into your URL bar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RED ORCHESTRA 2: HEROES OF STALINGRAD $29.99 25 Days to go!

RED ORCHESTRA 2: HEROES OF STALINGRAD $29.99 25 Days to go!

RO2-HOS-long-head-25.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300583920374&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Russ

www.fireonthevolga.com

Upvote 0
All eBay orders of RO2:HOS were shipped on 9/9/2011

All eBay orders of RO2:HOS were shipped on 9/9/2011

Hello,

All eBay orders of RO2:HOS were shipped on September 9th, 2011 at 4:30 PM (US west coast time zone)

You can pre-load RO2:HOS under the Steam installation program but the game will not unlock until September 13th, 2011 at 00:00 (US west coast time zone)

The Steam program will automatic upload any updates or patches once installed.

Happy gaming,

Russ

[url]www.fireonthevolga.com[/URL]

CA-STLNGRD-s11.jpg

Upvote 0