• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC The old demo bug has reappeared with firebug's new gun.. [projectiles vanishing]

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I'm not sure the issue was ever truly fixed, but I haven't experienced it firing projectiles with demo in ages...

The 'new' Firebug gun's alt fire nade vanished on me for an entire wave last night to the point I just up and left the game.

- Hit Alt Fire
- Gun makes noise and goes through animation of firing
- projectile vanishes into nowhere [zeds it was exploding all over on previous waves were left completely unscratched]
- weapon goes through reload animation after each firing animation

I went through every round this way with absolutely no damage. One thing I found VERY odd though, was the zed time skill still worked fine for the alt fire. I could spam nades without any issue in zed time.. lol.

I had played with the gun all weekend w/o an issue so this really surprised me, and it had been so long since the bug was impacting Demo regularly that I had forgotten about it.

If it helps:

Map - Asylum
Ping - 35ish
Map Location - wave 8 @ the above ground flooded trader pod [right by the water]