• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The gameplay of the new mods, will be like or RO1 RO2?

Celonius

May 25, 2010
Lately I see a great wave of mods and the question I have in mind always is, does the gameplay of these mods are or will be based on RO2 RO1 closest to?
I mean, there are many things like the damage system, stamina, unrealistic weapons recoil and I do not like this new RO and that makes it look like a CoD or BF. The new mods, like Iron Europe, Rissing Storm or, I hope it comes out, Darkest Hour will follow the trail of RO2 or change gameplay parameters closer to the gameplay mod RO1?
As I have understood many modders are veterans of RO1 modding, if so change the gaming experience bringing it closer to its predecessor?

Great question, I myself think most of RO,HOS is great, i think some added difficulty would be nice. Some much needed added sway would be great, and although ive never fired a SMG i think the recoil is probably just about right.

Either way definately to soon to really know and dont expect to be seeing them anytime soon.

Upvote 0
YouDaMan.jpg

You can save ro2 mate, looking forward to this.

Reactions: Hobitt
Upvote 0