• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics The first tactic

Judging by your enthusiasm, your first tactic will probably be something more along the lines of getting mowed down repeatedly by MG-34s;)

Who, said I would be alone a couple of T-34's vs them Mg Pill boxes will do nicely. Then the 13th Rifle Gaurd Divsion, Flood's the gate's and watch the german's retreat for there helpless lifes :rolleyes:.

Upvote 0
my first tactic.....getting max rank, and then some like in bad co2...then using c4 to blwo up my team mates till i get banned (who cares it was a **** server wit hhigh ping!!!!) then play competivily for a hour to get ran kback, repeat!

i love doing that....some one will be sniping adn i will throw c4 till they look, the nbang!

Upvote 0
my first tactic.....getting max rank, and then some like in bad co2...then using c4 to blwo up my team mates till i get banned (who cares it was a **** server wit hhigh ping!!!!) then play competivily for a hour to get ran kback, repeat!

i love doing that....some one will be sniping adn i will throw c4 till they look, the nbang!

Disconnect modem, go into wilderness, never return. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Your kind, is highly not welcome in the HOS Community, this is (NOT COD RUN AND GUN) Mostly it take's a highy level of IQ to play which you surely are lacking good sir. Please do the community a favor, and DO NOT purchase this game thanks.

Upvote 0
Your kind, is highly not welcome in the HOS Community, this is (NOT COD RUN AND GUN) Mostly it take's a highy level of IQ to play which you surely are lacking good sir. Please do the community a favor, and DO NOT purchase this game thanks.
Says the April 2011 guy. :rolleyes:

Let him buy it, he won't play it too much anway.

Isn't that a good thing? :D

Upvote 0
Tactic # 76: Machoman repeatedly teamkills anyone that de-rails his thread.

Tactic # 77: Machoman has had enough of being abused so he goes on a teamkilling spree and ruins his honor as soon as the game is released, forcing him to play on remedial servers, which means we (or most of us) will never have the pleasure of seeing him ingame.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tactic # 76: Machoman repeatedly teamkills anyone that de-rails his thread.

Tactic # 77: Machoman has had enough of being abused so he goes on a teamkilling spree and ruins his honor as soon as the game is released, forcing him to play on remedial servers, which means we (or most of us) will never have the pleasure of seeing him ingame.

tactic 78: ...and if your platoon doesn't have enough food, attack first and then you will have enough food! Stalin's war doctrine.

Reactions: triple25mm
Upvote 0
Tactic 79: When sharing an APC with machoman and said vehicle is critically damaged, tell machoman that the blinking red engine symbol means the UC/HT is about to transform into a flyable IL3/Ju87, that you are bailing out to bequeath to him the full glory of dive-bomber pilot fame, and that he should not under any circumstances exit the vehicle or he will lose that opportunity forever.

Upvote 0

Crazy talk. I ran-and-ganned in every variation of RO to date. I was mighty useful each and every time also.

* Yes, "ganned" is the "word" I am using

Reactions: MrLebanon
Upvote 0
you guys know that i paly the hell out of the first RO, and DH.

you also understand that while i cnat spell for my life, i do perty good in school.

montana is alos ranked number 6 in the nation for schools...i have proof, just ask.

and i do well in school. 3.75 GPA
--------------------------------------------------------
and you ALL know you have done something like this. it might be COD, BF2, MOH, etc.
95% of the members of this form are trolls, so 95% of you trolled on some game.

you ever do the side car satchel charge thing?
what about C4 a car in BF2?
crash a plane into a tank in men of war?
base arty in COH?
sneak a sniper into someones base in COH so teh arty is more accurate?
--------------
#80----

some on find machoman tell him to post again. its been a while!

Upvote 0