• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

• Keep the auto-aim system as it is.

Votes: 238 41.5%
  • Make the auto-aim system optional.

Votes: 163 28.4%
  • Get rid of the auto-aim system entirely.

Votes: 172 30.0%

• Total voters
it is such a bad and disorientating mechanic?
It is meant to be disorientating. What would be the point of it if the clot (or whatever variant) simply held you in place? Yes, it would restrict movement, but it wouldn't nearly be as threatening as a clot (again, whatever variant) distracting you and forcing you to look away from whatever else you are concentrating on. And saying it is a "bad" mechanic is just not right. I believe that this system is great and gives clots a higher purpose and makes them more threatening instead of being just cannon-fodder.

Upvote 0
It is meant to be disorientating. What would be the point of it if the clot (or whatever variant) simply held you in place? Yes, it would restrict movement, but it wouldn't nearly be as threatening as a clot (again, whatever variant) distracting you and forcing you to look away from whatever else you are concentrating on. And saying it is a "bad" mechanic is just not right. I believe that this system is great and gives clots a higher purpose and makes them more threatening instead of being just cannon-fodder.

Because it doesn't make it more challenging, it makes it easier than the original. Its an instant head shot, there is no skill involved, and if it give me motion sickness when a few are rapidly grabbing me while i reload then yeah it is a bad mechanic.

Upvote 0