• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Booster Pack is NOW out! Thank you Tripwire :D

Petrovich- said:
This patch is absolutely amazing, and to think I payed like 30 for bf special forces.

The only people that dont like this are the little kids crying over a name

Again, what is your motivation to call people who disagree with you kids? Please be more courteous. You've posted like 20 times saying that you think we're dumb for what we think, and we're kids. We already see what your trying to say, no need to say it anymore.

Upvote 0
Pro's:
- Smoke nades add something extra tactic-wise
- Beeing able to "walk" over ppl now
- The new map is great (Soviets should be able to choose bolties)

Con's:
- Tank reloading still feels a bit akward (would rather have seen a manual "bolting", and the ability to change ammo without having to discharge the loaded round first)
- English class names

My opninions so far :) Overall a nice patch.

Upvote 0
AAAGH Y'all are KILLILNG ME!

AAAGH Y'all are KILLILNG ME!

Yes yes, I know. I could have chosen NOT to go read the forums while I was at work. I could have chosen to simply wait til I got home, download the update and join in the fun. but I didn't and now I'm dying to get home and give the new map and smoke grenades a try!

this is gonna change everything about how the commander is played and about the maps with it. i can't wait to see the traces lighting up the smoke and the red mist inside the smoke. oooh yeah.

Upvote 0