• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Get up in the morning -> hit my toe -> nail split, nothing too new -> snow removal -> slipped and fell asswards on top of the shovel, no idea how that's even possible but anyway -> snow fell from the roof -> more snow removal feat Snowman Oldih -> open the door at the same time my father -> bit my tongue and now both my jaw and mouth hurts.

So how did your day start? :D

Upvote 0
No! You!?
Yeah it happens. The question I was asking myself yesterday was, if 90% of the girls you meet in a club are probably whores, is it still worth to keep trying until you eventually meet a proper girl(one of those non-*****y 10%) or if you'd instead end up depressed by all the shallow contacts. But anyways, that's just me on those boring-as-hell sundays after a night out where I'm all thoughtful.

Reactions: Dr. Pierre Chang
Upvote 0
Yeah it happens. The question I was asking myself yesterday was, if 90% of the girls you meet in a club are probably whores, is it still worth to keep trying until you eventually meet a proper girl(one of those non-*****y 10%) or if you'd instead end up depressed by all the shallow contacts. But anyways, that's just me on those boring-as-hell sundays after a night out where I'm all thoughtful.

I have never ever met a girlfriend in a club... But still, I wouldn#t go so far as to call girls that do like to go to clubs whores. Or would you call yourself a man-whore for trying to get laid?

Reactions: Dr. Pierre Chang
Upvote 0
Yeah, I wouldn't want to marry a girl I'd met in a bar, taken home and slept with. I'd probably consider her a whore, superficial, and certainly not one to be the mother of my children. But wait.....now I'm wondering... Is it OK for me to frequently meet girls in bars, take them home, sleep with them and never see them again and then expect something different from my potential bride to be? No double standard there.....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Can someone tell me, which game is this ?

igraz.jpg

Upvote 0
I know I'm having double standards. But I think most people do. Women really aren't so much different here than man, and this instinct-drivenness does kinda disgust me, eventhough I'm probably not that different. Although I have to say my motivation usually never is "go get laid with as many random girls as possible" but more like "meet a hot & sympathic girl and get as far as possible". This results in a) not much happening but keeping contact -> turns out to be among the 90-whorecent and pretty much waste of time/effort b) really getting laid but still probably nothing gained besides a one-night-stand. So I guess it really just comes down to being lucky and scoring within these 10%. But yeah like you said, a girl who sleeps with you after 2h in a club is probably not the person I'd want to raise my children, because she'd probably do the same, or at least I imagine that, with some other dudes as well.

Upvote 0
I know I'm having double standards. But I think most people do. Women really aren't so much different here than man, and this instinct-drivenness does kinda disgust me, eventhough I'm probably not that different. Although I have to say my motivation usually never is "go get laid with as many random girls as possible" but more like "meet a hot & sympathic girl and get as far as possible". This results in a) not much happening but keeping contact -> turns out to be among the 90-whorecent and pretty much waste of time/effort b) really getting laid but still probably nothing gained besides a one-night-stand. So I guess it really just comes down to being lucky and scoring within these 10%. But yeah like you said, a girl who sleeps with you after 2h in a club is probably not the person I'd want to raise my children, because she'd probably do the same, or at least I imagine that, with some other dudes as well.

If people who sleep with strangers(i.e. you, unless you know them and they don't know you for some crazy reason) are whores, you are too, by your definition, a whore.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Upvote 0
Can someone tell me, which game is this ?

igraz.jpg

Jane's WWII Fighters

Or change your mindset, after all you are the one special person to her :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Rattler
Upvote 0