• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tekkobra - Rest in Peace.

first off Delta_III, i would like to thank you for coming here and informing the community of Tekk's death. It show's just how much he had the forums at his heart. you painted a wonderfull picture of him laughing at his comp, and it is the way i will remember him. My thoughts will be with his fiancee Claudine and his family. it seems like only yesterday when he was showing off Claudine to the rest of us here at the forums. the only way i know to honour him is to play red orchestra this weekend with him in mind. he was a true gentleman and will be sorely missed here.

Upvote 0
Hi folks, its Loco from the webstaff over at the DoD forums.

All of us there have been shocked and saddened to hear this tragic news.

Tek was a cornerstone of those forums from way, way back. He was one of the best on the webteam and his presence will be sorely missed.

Our thoughts go out to his fiancee, his family and his friends.

From all at the DoD forums,

RIP Chris.

Rest easy mate.

Gaz. :(

Upvote 0
Wow, this comes as a shock. I remember he was around already when I started following RO, probably a lot longer.

My condolences to his family, friends, co-workers and his fiancee. This ****s. :(

Thanks for taking the time to post the sad news here guys, without you we'd probably think he didn't had time for gaming anymore.

R.I.P Tek

dsc48282bx1.jpg

If I'm not allowed to post his pic, feel free to remove it. Found this in the DoD thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guys, thanks again it means alot to me to see all your kind words. I am a member of MOJO clan and on behalf of Mojoclan.net , I would personally like to thank each and every one of you in this time of grievance. Your words of comfort and encouragement mean alot. Chris had a contagious sense of humor, a generous nature, had great leadership qualities, and possessed a unique amount of decisiveness I'm sure we all will miss.

Here's to you Tekk.....

-Delta

Upvote 0
was thinking what would be the best way to remember Tekk... in the near future lets have a weekend of fun for him.. not only playing RO but playing DOD we could even name a server after him especially as he was so active here. what do you guys think? lets turn this into somthing positive that is what he would want..

and btw Nimsky nice pic of Tekk sums him up perfect.. if i remember it was when he announced his good lady had accepted his proposal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0