• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad TEAM Ireland

Yes team Ireland is here and we are recruiting NO ONE!............YES NO ONE!
You will not be required to show up for training and no matches will be played!

We will win nothing but nothing will be lost, so we can hold our heads up high and be proud.......YEAH!

Bloody hell typing this Zets has nearly converted me to actually do it :/, but I shall not, just want to..............well you know :p
TBH I could play for Team Uk AND Ireland saying i live in N.Ireland, get it?

OH and i AM IRISH though :cool: but .................?

SERIOUSLY THOUGH we are looking for players NOW so we can play in this game. Sign up and i will then update this thread to show how many we have.

Can players who have posted PLEASE edit their posts to say IF the really want to play!

Players so far :

Wolfhound
Nagels
Salti
sop_Ie
Koondrad
Shardik
Triple S
Artyfarty

As well as being Irish you must also drink as much as me OR pledge to do so. I will never play a match sober so there is no doubt about my commitment to the team :)

Last edited:
Yes team Ireland is here and we are recruiting NO ONE!............YES NO ONE!
You will not be required to show up for training and no matches will be played!

We will win nothing but nothing will be lost, so we can hold our heads up high and be proud.......YEAH!

Bloody hell typing this Zets has nearly converted me to actually do it :/, but I shall not, just want to..............well you know :p
TBH I could play for Team Uk AND Ireland saying i live in N.Ireland, get it?

OH and i AM IRISH though :cool: but .................?
hehehe:p:D i have Irish blood from the south my mother is a [SIZE=-1]Tipperary woman[/SIZE]:p i love to see an Irish crew ;) well done wolf

Upvote 0
Well sign up Karl, we could use a good tanker! By the way where have you been hiding of late?
wolf i have my own team i hope to set a server up:p:) but i like it very much for you to get an Irish team also i look forward to you showing up on the server as you always was a good team worker;) Also i got 2 Irish mates who might like to join you ok i will tell them your getting a Crew ok ;-)

Upvote 0