• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank Maps

Well, there is a custom conversion of Ogledow, from RO1. That's out now and on some servers.

You can download it and install it from this thread.

Or you can find a server running it online (might be empty), download it and play online or even offline.

I have no idea how the bots are on the map though. I somehow doubt the botpathing has been done.
yeah, there is that, but hardly a tank map. they can't even stretch their legs and there's what? four total at one time?
i think he means a true tank map where you can shoot a guy from more than 400 meters.

Upvote 0
Well, there is a custom conversion of Ogledow, from RO1. That's out now and on some servers.

You can download it and install it from this thread.

Or you can find a server running it online (might be empty), download it and play online or even offline.

I have no idea how the bots are on the map though. I somehow doubt the botpathing has been done.

The botpathing has been done very well, and all the bots are very aggresive and attack/defend the cap zones en masse. But their are only infantry bots, no tank bots, so its not much use to the OP if he wants some offline tank action.
The tank bots on Gumrak are just the same, but aren't very good at aiming (fortunately)

Last edited:
Upvote 0