• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank Controls Needed

AGTMADCAT said:
An expansion of that tag which my friends and I use is [TT.d] and [TT.g], for driver and gunner, respectively. One of my friends specializes in driving, and I specialize in gunning. I'd recommend that anyone else with a specialty use the same tags, and look out for other users using them as a defense against nubs! :p

What if you good at both - I find it depends on my mood wether i feel like driving or gunning although i find my self driving alot due to the fact that most nubs drive like poop and it is frustrating - stop ... s-t-o-p .........STOP STOP STOP bang your dead ... ID-10-T - I guess D/G would work tho- ...

Upvote 0
Lol I brought my laptop to my firends house and we tanked in Arad and he had put his headphones but i hadnt noticed. So when I told him to stop but he dint I looked behind me and punched him and he did stop. Ha ha. So thats my suggestion bring your laptop to a friends house and tank, its the only way I do it now.

Upvote 0
LOL, I can't believe people who are playing a mod based on realism want a commanders stop button, or to tank solo. The only time I solo tank is to park the Tiger against the spawn wall on Arad, and support the Panzer IV's swift assault on the north field. Or when some prima donna shouts for me to hop out of 'His" tank... that there is the Armys' Tank Soldier! :p

There are 3 voice channels for comunication Public, Team, and Local for speaking to your crew only.

Oh, and the only time a nOOb jumped in my tank to drive off... it ended up being a dumb Bot. :p press 'V' '6' '9' to order it to jump out.
I HATE Bots. :mad:

Upvote 0
yes why is that every time I play arad at least one noob goes to the panther of all tanks get in the driver seat and says this is my tank get out- like tripwire only sold the game to him and were all here for his amusement- give me a break- if you cant be a team player you shouldn’t be playing the game - if some one gets in my tank, excuse me the army's tank, I always welcome them with "where to commander regardless of previous performance- most people want to do well at what ever they are doing I find when you give them a chance even i there gunnery or driving ability is sub par they will vastly improve in as little as one round with just a few pointers instead "you suck as a driver" say "try to angle the tank a little more this time" But i am a dick so i will tell you if you are hopeless in my eyes - you suck! lol here's to not sucking <- tosses one back

note when I said ever time was exaggerating

Upvote 0