• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Surrender action

you know what...surrendering wouldnt be such a good idea. the i dea is realistic its just that some people on RO are some complete...um cant say that... but their mean they rather yell and scream about you surrendering then actually doing something to help the team. i mean i was sniping in a house and well i ran out of ammo so some Germans ran in and well instead of shooting me they took me prisoner...chubby2000 (no real names) yelled and screamed about it all through the thing. Sure i did more than him...but ya

Upvote 0
This idea is a good one; I've been trying to code it into my Aztec Empire mod. The Aztecs warred to take captives for sacrifice. So to answer the question posed earlier, "so you surrender, then what?" I answer, then you are dragged to to the top of a pyramid and your heart is cut out, and the winning team gets bonus points, or extra stamina, or some other benefit. As for putting it in RO, it seems that both Nazi and Soviet prisoners of war were as good as dead anyway, just delayed.

Upvote 0