• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Summer Event Pier of Pain

Just looking at the PC Gamer article and the visible cheevos... I am salivating at the prospect of finally having the event start.

Well done TWI.... esp. given the new play mode (just in case it turns out that I dont like it... may as well thx you for providing it as requested by the community)

Just one question - will the potato event cheevos be active during this event as well?

Upvote 0
Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Upvote 0
I know, it's silly, but anyone else noticed the description of the Suicidal achievement says 'hard' instead?

achievs_zps636d1cb8.png

I just wanted to point that out :p

There are a lot of other grammatical errors in achievements, but that one's especially jarring. However, it shouldn't cause too much trouble if they don't fix it, as every map has achievements for beating the maps on certain difficulties.

Upvote 0
It looks like the update will most likely roll out tomorrow at this point. We are trying to take care of a few last minute things (and we do not want to push an update out late at night for most players).

Very much hoping it comes out before I take off for vacation tomorrow. I run 5 servers and want to update them with all the goodness and possibly bring a 6th one up for dedicated Objective mode-ness.

Although that is a good question Yoshiro for server owners. Since Objective is a new style of play, are the maps intermingled or do specific "objective servers" need to be set up?

Upvote 0
I don't expect anything to be free, but I'm worried it will be $8 per weapon pack and $5 per player. $26 is quite a bit to drop at once for DLCs.

The DLC will likely be on the steepest sale price when it is first released, Nut. You can buy the stuff for around the price of one. That is what I did with the Halloween event.

In other news: My name matches the event!

Upvote 0