• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestions about berzerker'parry skill

Bonana

Jun 25, 2021
Parry:
Reduce parry duration by 50% (increse parry animation speed,or just let second half be block),
Reduce damage reduction when block by 50%,
Increase damage reduction,attack speed,damage bonus of parry buff by 2 times.
Vampire:
Get 2 points of Health when kill zed and extra 3 when kill on head hits.

Last version TW thik berserker was too easy to play with medic and hemoclobber ,but after update, berzerker easilly die when play without hemoclobber and far from medic ,so they must play with healing in most case.
Changes in the above will solve the problem,berserker will be strong if play have good technique,otherwise they will be weak even with medic'healing .

ps:The values are for reference only

Last version TW thik berserker was too easy to play with medic and hemoclobber ,but after update, berzerker easilly die when play without hemoclobber and far from medic ,so they must play with healing in most case.
I mean, the entire point of the balance changes was to stop Berserkers from abusing their disproportionately high survivability and not playing with the team.

Which sort of worked, at least from my HoE games, but old habits from the playerbase die hard. Still waiting on the Hemoclobber to take a baseball bat to the knees, and Yoshiro has mentioned that they're looking at the Hemoclobber next.

Changes in the above will solve the problem,berserker will be strong if play have good technique,otherwise they will be weak even with medic'healing .
Berserker is already strong if you have good technique, it's just not the same unstoppable entity independent from the rest of the team. You no longer easily survive getting surrounded because nobody in this game is supposed to live through that in HoE.

Remember that Berserker's DPS remains untouched from the balance changes, so if you know combos and how the metasystems work (stagger, stun, reload-cancelling your swings), you can still 100->0 Zeds as quickly as other perks.

Refer to SpookyCrypt/SimpleRabbit's guides on YouTube because he's a better Berserker than I ever will be.

Upvote 0