• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Suggestion please and map request and also idea for level designers.

princereaper_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 19, 2010
Hi, just wondering if someone can create a map like this.

small platform like a tower in the sky, zombies drop from above, and its located high enough so that if someone drops to the bottem they die.

Thats pretty much the core of the idea.

Maybe some cool stuff, like it moves or something or there can some extentions to the idea, but thats the basic concept im looking for.

I would make it myself, but I don't know how :( , could be called something like "the platform"

Another map idea is something such as a maze with traps and lots of zombies but everything (texture wise) must look the same, so people will never know where they are, and the map has many floors which are nearly the same.
so the players spawn in different locations from each other and you can call it cat and mouse or mirror maze or soemthing along those lines.

these maps should be made with the idea that lots of zombies will be screen, as they would be played by 10+ people with 32+ zombies on screen.

My last request is for people to post some extremely hard maps even if it looks impossible on this thread and pitch black maps (like competely pitchblack)

Last edited: