• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suggestion for Multiplayer Campaing

CptFoley101

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 18, 2012
Sofia,Bulgaria
Here goes:

-Objectives need to be captured one by one(much like in SP),but with some changes:

-After each objective is captured,a lockdown timer starts in which the attackers have to defend it,before they unlock the 2nd objective.

-If the defenders recapture lost ground within the lockdown,the timer stops, and starts again after attackers again capture the objective.

-If the attackers successfully captured and defended the objectives,it gets locked,and can no longer be retaken by the defenders.

-After each captured and locked obj,the lockdown timer decreases by 15-20 seconds.

-No time limit - the match only ends if all obj are captured,or the reinforcements of one of the teams gets depleted.That means,that even though there are still guys who stand on their feet,will automatically lose.This adds to the realism.No one is gonna fight,knowing they dont have backup,and its to prevent players from sitting in Combat Area zones(which will most probably be there),which is the most annoying thing ever IMO.I forgot how many times I had to wait 5-10 minutes,because some scumbag doesnt want his precious K/D ruined.And sometimes there is bug,where even though the defenders are about to win ,the round ends with a draw(e.g.-Grain Elevator).

-Large number of reinforcements - since this game mode is gonna require you to be free for the next couple of hours.

-The Team Leader and Squad Leaders will play are bigger role in this mode.

-If a SL is killed,his whole squad doesnt spawn until he does.

-If a TL is killed,the whole team doesnt spawn until he does
TL and SL's are very important roles,not just some classes that need to be ranked up.

Well thats about it.If you got something to add,please do.And please dont criticize me much,because you're going to break my heart.:D