• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stug's Gone wild!

BeserkWraithlor

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 3, 2006
Arizona
I thought this was really funny. A few days ago, on some custom map, a Stug III was in our spawn, and it was killing all our guys. The thing basicly drove around in circles, or randomly driving around places, and we kept on getting runned over! There was 4 anti-tank soliders shooting at the stug, but none of them knew its weak point (its the front, and sides). They were prone, and the Stug easily crushed them all. For 3 minutes, our team was getting crushed by an Angry Stug! I then got very impatient, and picked the Anti-tank class and ended the Tank's frenzy. :eek: Yesterday, I was an Anti-tank Soldier, and I run behind a Stug and shot it point blank with PTRD. The tank then drives back, and runs me over! Or, a stug spotted me and drove around in circles, attempting to run me over, but I kept on dancing around it. Because I have to go prone to PTRD, I had no chance against hurting the tank.

Moral of the Story, Don't pick certain classes unless you know how to use it properly, and read the Tank Datasheets!

Where are the pictures of drunk, hot, sexy Stugs?:D
stug_03.jpg

They partied a bit too hard yesterday; sorry mate, someone had to break it to you. :(

[edit: I just realized this was a really bad joke, and I'm sorry for posting it. Luckally it was in reply to an even worse joke. :p]

Upvote 0