• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stuck in door

loloid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2024
I was playing duos with my friend the other day and I got stuck in a door. The door was stuck open and I slowly fell into the floor. I don't have any screenshots, but I have glitches into doors oftenly, but usually I can just open the door and it will be fixed. I believe that i got stuck because of how when you stand in a doorway it holds the door open. I hope this can be fixed, It was a pain to lose a game in the extraction phase because I was stuck in a door.

PS Thank you for all the work you put in this game. I love it and I am exited to see what you'll add next!

It was hard sell at a guard room beside one of the smaller vault entrances. I'm not very familiar will the letters that go with the vault terminals, but it was weird because I could still attack but I could only be attacked by melee attacks from guards (this was before operation overhaul)

Upvote 0