Street legal dirt bikes.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nicholas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
I might be getting a street legal dirt bike, because you can go offroad with them and take them on the street, and of course they get great gas mileage and the bikes themselves are cheap.

Do you guys have any recomendations or experience with this? I'm looking at Honda bikes.

Last edited:

Nicholas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
My cousin is a professional rally racer who collects d.bikes and he said hondas tend to break down often. Yamaha and Kawasakis are pretty good for the price and machining.

Thats surprising, I thought Hondas were reliable, my Uncle has a Honda Civic from 852850927502 years ago and it still works!

SheepDip

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Elitist Prick Club
I've never found any brand (particularly Japanese car/bike manufacturers) to be consistently unreliable.

Have owned 2 Yamahas (of the regular roadgoing type) and have found them nothing short of remarkable. I have never been off-road on a modern motorcycle.

From what I've read Yamaha and Kawasaki do have the edge over Honda in terms of off-road and ease of ride.

Always been partial to MZ myself :p