• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stock map added variety based on SP campaign maps

I. Kant

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 9, 2007
It may have been previously suggested, but seeing as how content-starved the community is, I think adding in the SP campaign map varieties would be a decent and time-efficient way of increasing the current map count.

What should be done is the current attack maps (i.e. the ones where one side's attacking, the other's defending) should have the variant for the other side introduced.
Thus, you'd have TE Commissar's House with Germans attacking a Soviet defence, Sparta with Soviets attacking, etc. You could even experiment with switching up the direction of the assault; for instance have Red October play out with Germans attacking from their current last spawn towards the Soviets' current initial spawn points.

Feasible?

Feasible however I doubt this will happen, as I believe that what you suggest is what will be done for the online campaign mode, making these eventual multiplayer maps anyway when that game mode comes out (Still eagerly awaiting that mode that I wanted a year ago :p) Should be fun when it comes out if people play it, which I hope to god they do. Always been a fan of that sort of mode since I played Battlefront's galactic conquest mode a while back

Upvote 0