• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Still no fix for startup crash.

Dr. Horse

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2016
Its been several months since the game broke for me. I have looked around at every possible source and none have provided me with a fix for this issue. I run the game and wait though the dev screens. As soon as the georgia logo fades out, the game crashes instantly.
I have tried all of the suggested fixes including but not limited to reinstalling, running in various modes through command lines, disabling crossfire, and uninstalling and updating physx. No luck with any of them.

System Specs:
CPU: Intel i7-4790k CPU @4.00GHz
GPU: 2 Radeon R9 295x2 video cards; total 4 GPUs
RAM: 32gb DDR3 RAM
PSU: Antec 1300w

It has been the same problem this entire time and started around the time they added crossfire support. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Launch.log
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Try this

Try this

I know this is going to sound crazy but hear me out. If you have tried everything and it's still crashing after splash screen, change your avatar to the required size of 184x184px, don't let steam scale it down. I tried for 2 days with all these fixes and nothing worked, changed my pic size and it suddenly does. Don't doubt it, try it! Fingers crossed for you mate, i know the frustration of this problem :)

Upvote 0