• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam workshop in your menu

SQBsam

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Australia
Guys... just listen.. guys... press steam workshop in your main menu whilst in game. Oh my god... It's... beautiful.

EDIT: Also.. nonfunctional. There's no way to select which map to play, so it just takes you back to the main menu. I'm guessing mappers will have to make their maps compatible or something, but why can't we select TWI maps? :L

Last edited:
Guys... just listen.. guys... press steam workshop in your main menu whilst in game. Oh my god... It's... beautiful.

EDIT: Also.. nonfunctional. There's no way to select which map to play, so it just takes you back to the main menu. I'm guessing mappers will have to make their maps compatible or something, but why can't we select TWI maps? :L

Only map you can play at the moment is Ogledow once you subscribe and download it via the Workshop. It'll appear on the right side on the menu.

I think there is a method to get the stock maps in there as well but don't quote me on it.

Upvote 0
Only map you can play at the moment is Ogledow once you subscribe and download it via the Workshop. It'll appear on the right side on the menu.

I think there is a method to get the stock maps in there as well but don't quote me on it.

I'll have to look into that. I see you're working on the old RedOctober factory map, good luck with that!

Upvote 0