• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Summer Sale Discount

Oh, I see.

ps.: ...and about Trading Cards, are they coming for RO2/RS and KF?

KF are already released. RO 2 ones should be here (we are trying to find out why they are not now). RS ones we are worked on, but currently the cards system doesn't work with a combined game like we have now. We are working with Valve to see what we can do.

Upvote 0
KF are already released. RO 2 ones should be here (we are trying to find out why they are not now). RS ones we are worked on, but currently the cards system doesn't work with a combined game like we have now. We are working with Valve to see what we can do.
So are you saying the RO2 cards should be on the SP build? If so, that's 10GB to DL when they hit...oh dear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It is a Valve Sale policy that loyalty bonuses do not stack during the mega sales.

So why not just make the loyalty bonus 75% for the duration of the sale? To be honest, I'm not going to buy from a company that gives a better deal to new customers (RO2 + RS) over its loyal customers (who bought RO2 and now have to buy RS as well). It's poor practice and makes me feel as if my business and support aren't appreciated. If you look at the steam discussion forum you can see that a lot if RO2 owners feel the same way.

Upvote 0
It is a Valve Sale policy that loyalty bonuses do not stack during the mega sales.

So why not just make the loyalty bonus 75% for the duration of the sale?

To be honest, I'm not going to buy from a company that gives a better deal to new customers (RO2 + RS) over its loyal customers (who bought RO2 and now have to buy RS as well). It's poor practice and makes me feel as if my business and support aren't appreciated. If you look at the steam discussion forum you can see that a lot if RO2 owners feel the same way.

Upvote 0

To be honest, I'm not going to buy from a company that gives a better deal to new customers (RO2 + RS) over its loyal customers (who bought RO2 and now have to buy RS as well). It's poor practice and makes me feel as if my business and support aren't appreciated. If you look at the steam discussion forum you can see that a lot if RO2 owners feel the same way.
That's just the way it is with all games.

Upvote 0

I'm sorry you feel that way, but loyalty bonuses do not apply at all during the mega sales.

Upvote 0
So why not just make the loyalty bonus 75% for the duration of the sale? To be honest, I'm not going to buy from a company that gives a better deal to new customers (RO2 + RS) over its loyal customers (who bought RO2 and now have to buy RS as well). It's poor practice and makes me feel as if my business and support aren't appreciated. If you look at the steam discussion forum you can see that a lot if RO2 owners feel the same way.
Don't even bother mate. Just wait for the 75% off. It will come some day.

Upvote 0
if you are a "loyal" fan you would support tripwire, it totally normal nowadays (especially on steam) that games go on sale a few months after release. also tripwire is one of the only developers who give you a discount for owning a "previous" game also rs is cheap as hell even without any discount...

so i dont get why some of you complain that you dont get 75% off, i mean come on wait till you get paid for playing the game (kinda a joke but srsly 50 % off is a realy good deal)

(this was written pretty wasted so sorry in advance)

Upvote 0
if you are a "loyal" fan you would support tripwire, it totally normal nowadays (especially on steam) that games go on sale a few months after release. also tripwire is one of the only developers who give you a discount for owning a "previous" game also rs is cheap as hell even without any discount...

so i dont get why some of you complain that you dont get 75% off, i mean come on wait till you get paid for playing the game (kinda a joke but srsly 50 % off is a realy good deal)

(this was written pretty wasted so sorry in advance)

It's ok, you got your point across. Some people just like to have reasons to complain, really.

Upvote 0