• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Staying up just in case?

Immelmann

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
eh?
So, the loyal devs are (thankfully) perfectionists, so there has been mention of the possibility of a further delay. I'm just curious as to how many of you are planning on staying up till midnight, and how many are just going to pack it in for the night and get some rest to be nice and fresh for (hopefully) tomorrow morning.

Please don't bother posting any ZOMG I CAN'T SLEEP UNTIL I PLAY [As in not actually test and report] THIS IS NONSENSE NO SLEEP UNTIL I KILL PEOPLE posts, I just want real answers.

In my case, the plan was midnight, but I'm tired enough after a day with the girlfriend (That sounds dirty. Not how I meant it) that I'm gonna head to bed soon. 19:30 EST right now btw.

Well, see you in the morning. And be sure to send your bedtime prayers to greatest tank of ww2.

And just once again, thanks to everyone at Tripwire. It is truly great to see your true commitment to your product, regardless of how taxing it most certainly has been on all of you.

Being that I have work in the morning, I'm probably going to call it quits around 10:30 PM, which is when I normally would go to sleep. But you can bet that the moment I wake up, whether it's 3:00 AM or when I get up for work at 6:30 AM, the first thing I'm doing is checking the status of the beta. JUST IN CASE. I am actually surprised at how excited I am for this game, being that I'm new to Red Orchestra and haven't even been following its development for very long at all.

Upvote 0
I've been up since about 3:45am EST, I will probably go to bed at 11pm EST like always, so no, I'm not really staying up.

However if the beta becomes available before 11pm I'm gonna start the download and let it do its thing then shut it down some time in the early morning if I wake up early again if it's not finished by 11pm.

Upvote 0
Looks like I'm not working tomorrow either,should be starting soon on a new marble floor poject by the end of the week,all mudset and parked 10 yards of sand and 70 bags of portland cement in front of HO house along with 1700sqft Carrera marble...I wish I can get the rest of the week off since my last week was hectic trying to finish up a job while HO was breathing down my neck.

So far things look good regarding haveing time to play some beta when its released.

Upvote 0