• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Star Wars :Empire at War

Theirs no point comparing the game with dow or homeworld2 because its a totaly diffrent type of game.
Its more like a rtw or something like that kinda game.

The point is its fun and playable hw2 gets boring with its rock paper siccors and dow is so played out.

So stop saying it sucks for crap reasons.

Yes the game would actually be a heck of a lot better if it was more indepth but theirs nothing wrong with a arcade strat game, its must be the first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
HW2 wasnt that great!

It was a boring use of 3d that never worked that well
The damage/combat system sucked

I stopped playing the game after getting hammerd in space combat due to the rebels unabilty to kill the bigger arrow things the ones just up from the basic arrow thing.

The single player story mode is the best ive ever played in a strat game equal with act of war simply because you get more freedom of choice.

If you are thinking of buying this dont get galatic galaxsies: dred lords I heard its alot better alothough its a civ type game anyhow

Upvote 0
"basicaly
-starwars fan=get the game.
-not really a starwars fan=dont bother.
-like complex games?= dont bother.

MC teh deathstar blows up planets and not much else. its not to impressive."-DuesIrae

What he said "basicaly" its a cheap thrill easy to play but isnt a hardcore value for money game and dont even try and compare it with anyother rts or anyother game cause I guess it comes up behind not even short.

Upvote 0