• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Spawn More Bots

You should also be aware that the Minimum Players setting in the "connection" tab of the Web Admin relates to human players, so if you set that to 20, then the round won't start til 20 real people join the server, leave it at the default of 1, then when you join the server the round will start with you + the number of bots you set in the url variable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is good didnt realise you could do it and it is a bit of fun until a few come on the server

So let me get this right

In the "Change Map" , Additional URL's add minplayers=10 (Example 10)

Add in the bot section for Example add 10 bots

Question is when a human joins will a bot leave?

And if a human leaves another bot will be added to make the numbers up to 10 again (even if he is the last human, the bots will carry on playing until the map changes)

You don't need to add them on the bot section, in fact i think you can only add one bot at a time in that section.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Np, and thank you for Roads to Moscow.

Thanks bud, I actually disputed the copyright claim that blocked the video on YouTube based on fair use exceptions today. Hopefully Google unblocks it.

edit: lol, I put in my dispute around 1 AM and now it's 1PM - and the video has been unblocked. Thanks to copyright.gov and wikipedia for the words needed to do that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0