• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spartanovka - some of the best matches I've ever played

I just wish the Church and Town hall weren't the only buildings you can go in.

I love this map. Had some great last stands while playing Russians defending the hall.

Niether side has any reinforcements left, and we managed to divide our troops, one defending the hall, and the others went to try to cap back the housing blocks, we eventually did, making the Germans get disoriented and take a huge blow to morale and will power ^_^.

I wish we can get in some of those housing block building though, since they are destructable, the commander can destroy them with arty if they become too much of a problem.

Maybe a remake will be community made.

Upvote 0
Agree completely, definitely my favourite map. Had games that are really close, but also the only times I’ve seen the Russians really push the Germans s**t in is on this map.
Had a game yesterday on 7th Cav server, First round we held the church till lockdown. Second round the Germans took church for about 1 min then we took it back. 2-0 Russia :D

I also find Red Oktober Factory to be an excellent map for similar reasons, once you are past the finished goods warehouse you can flank everything till the signal box as Russians. Makes for a much more interesting game.

Upvote 0