• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Some old bugs (along with a couple of fixes)

Insert Name Here

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 3, 2015
I put together a package with test bench mutators that demonstrate a couple of bugs and also what I did to fix them.

>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<

BugFixMod.u goes in your Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published\BrewedPC folder. Follow the instructions in the included README. This shows fixes for the following bugs:

Two AF2011-A1 odd ammo count bugs
Perk skill UI uses wrong package when localizing text for modded perks

I'm also bringing up some other bugs that have yet to be addressed:
Zed's headless bleed out time is 5 seconds regardless of HeadlessBleedOutTime
Reload swing speed exploit still active for heavy melee attacks

P.S. Quite some time ago, I made a post about some minor bugs, one of which regarded inventory group priority for weapons. Several of them have been fixed, but many of the weapons are still the same (some egregiously so):
  • SMGs (e.g. the Tier 1 MP7 has 50 priority when the other Tier 1 weapons have 25. Most of the others aren't much better.)
  • Single and Dual Pistols (The recently-added Rhinos were put in between the 1911s and Deagles with 22 and 45 priority for Single and Dual respectively, implying that this is intentional.) Seeing that this potentially messes up some loadouts (e.g. Gunslinger running Dual Magnums + SPX), not to mention inventory ordering for Single Deagle/AF2011 vs HMTech-101, depending on acquire order, can we please at least get an explanation for this?

Reactions: simplecat